The Satanic Temple – Arizona Chapter is looking forward in establishing a solid Satanic community within our state.
In addition to our occasional picnics at the park and parties at a bar, we look forward to hosting bookclubs and lectures in the near future for those that would like to learn more about the Left Hand Path and Satanism.
The Satanic Temple is known for our political activism because that is what the media covers, however, we would like to remind the public that Satanism is a religion and The Satanic Temple is not an atheist trolling group that uses the metaphor of Satan to further our agenda.
We hope that the opportunity for a book club and lecture presentations to be beneficial for those wanting to learn more about the LHP philosophy and Romantic Satanism as exemplified in literature such as Revolt of the Angels and Paradise Lost.
Topics that were discussed at the picnic:
- Menstruatin with Satan Charity Run is still in full swing. We thank the attendees of the event for their donations.
These items will be given to YWCA of Southern Arizona Project Period which distributes these items across shelters to people in need.
Please visit our website for more information on where and what to donate.
If you are a local business owner in the Phoenix/Tucson area and would like to host a Dropbox at your business location, please let us know!
- We have plans to Adopt a Highway and would appreciate volunteers for the clean up. Keep your eyes posted for the announcement!
- Recommended reading for those wanting to learn more about Satanism.
- Don’t forget to sign up for our occasional TST AZ newsletter, details on the “Contact Us” page on our website…
- And the Official TST Newsletter on the National website for current news on campaigns. Impending lawsuits are gearing up in Arkansas over the Baphomet monument and soon Arizona. As always, TST cannot continue without your support. Please consider visiting our online merch store, proceeds from your purchase help fund our legal battles.