- The Satanic Temple Arizona FAQ
- How-To Become an Official Member
- TST AZ Membership Requirements
- The Satanic Temple FAQ
It is imperative for The Satanic Temple- Arizona Chapter Council to meet applicants prior to accepting Official Members to ensure a working dynamic between both parties. Applicants are recommended to have individual discussions with The Satanic Temple Arizona Chapter Council, prior to applying, in regards to their placement and role within chapter activities.
It is required:
- For applicants to attend at least a couple of TST AZ gatherings, prior to applying, to ensure a faster resolution to any submitted applications.
- Applicants that show initiative in TST AZ may do so by attending events, participating in campaigns and online discussion.
- Applicants are required to have Facebook to ensure faster communication between TST AZ Council and Official Members.
- Applicants that have done their homework about The Satanic Temple and completed the necessary requirements will take priority.
- Applicants must live in Arizona, United States.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
Select applicants that cannot attend events/campaigns due to distance will be interviewed for further vetting.